Logistics and Purchasing Coordinator.
- Should be able to communicate in English or Hindi.
- Candidate must have minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Must have transferable work visa ( completed at least one year in Qatar)
- Must have N.O.C. letter from the previous company .
- Must be able to join immediately.
- Accurately process purchase orders in a timely orders with suppliers, deliveries.
- The Purchasing Coordinator will backup and support other team members by processing P& A requests as required, and helping during someone’s absence.
- Accurately process purchase orders in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage minimal inventory
- Maintain accurate ETA dates for open orders.
- Work with accounting to reconcile invoice variances.
- Initiate new re-seller agreement contracts.
- Follow up with clients for any pending orders.
- Get all paper works ready for clearance from customs.
- Always make sure that the products have QCDD approval.
- Liaise with Chief Accountant for payments, LC.
- Look for alternative suppliers in the market and update it.
- Get third party certificates for these products and liaise with Q.S to get approval for such product from QCDD
- Use the best possible method to get the finest and best rate materials always.
- Arrange ticketing for all staff for travel.
- Bachelor sharing accommodation provided by the company.
- Company Transport.
- Yearly ticket
- Mobile Phone allowance .
- Medical , Leave Salary, Gratuity etc as per Qatar Labour Law.
Interested applicant can submit detailed CV to the following emails.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call for interview at 40191303