– Prepares quotation as per the client requirement and B.O.Q.
– Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, specifications, and related documents.
-Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, specifications, and related documents by coordinating with Sales and Estimation teams.
– Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements by coordinating with Estimation engineers.
– Maintains cost database of the company and supplier’s products and services.
– Post-order preparation such as sending an acknowledgment to the client, and transferring the order scope to the concerned departments.
– Coordinating with the sales team by assisting for follow-ups & client meetings.
– Receives, answers and transfers call from the sales department.
– Responsible for making inquiries to the suppliers and preparing orders after the quotation is approved by the manager.
– Other related tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Sales Manager.
· 2-3 years experiences in the similar field
· Advanced Computer knowledge including AutoCAD.
· Transferrable Visa as per current law.
· Communication (speaking and writing) skills in English
· Valid Qatari license will be an added qualification